Lok Sabha elections have been announced in India. Everyone needs a voter ID card to vote. Without voter card can not be voted on. The Electoral Commission provides an voter card online registration service for Indian citizens. Citizens over the age of 18 can present a voter identification card. To register in the general election, you must complete the form 6. To do so, you must go to the official website of NVSP.
Eligibility to Apply Voter Card Online
- You must be an Indian citizen
- You have reached the age of 18 years when the first date in the year of amendment of the voters list is January 1.
- In the first year of the year, ie on January 1, the voter is 18 years old.
- Voters must be residents of the electoral district where they wish to be appointed.
- Not eligible to be nominated as an elector
Steps to Apply Voter id Online
- You must first go to www.nvsp.in.
- Then click “Apply Online” to register new voters ID Card on the home page, Form6. Or you can apply through follow the given direct link. https://www.nvsp.in/Forms/Forms/form6
- Fill out all the required information in this form. This includes personal information and details of some documents including address.
- After reading the details you have completed, read it carefully. Then, you must fill in the click on the statement. After verifying all details and documents, the voter ID will be generated.
- Voters can also track the status of their applications. You can find information on how to proceed by visiting this link. https://www.nvsp.in/Forms/Forms/trackstatus