On Google Play store, you can know about Aarogya Setu app the main goal of this app is to promote the initiative of the Ministry of Health. Image from Google Play Store
The Govt. of Indian has launched a coronavirus tracking application called Aarogya Setu. It was released in stable version. This app is available on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. The app has been reported in the Google Play Store that the main goal of this app is to continue with the MoH initiative. As a result, individuals should provide information about the risks associated with COVID-19, best practices and advice.
Discover the Aarogya Setu App
This app is available in 11 languages on iOS and Android. COVID-19 Help Centers and provided a self-assessment test. Information about the COVID-19 safety standards, including more information on COVID-19, what to do and what not to do.
Use the Aarogya Setu app like this
1. You need to go to Google Play Store and download Aarogya Setu app. After that, open the application. After that, you need to specify your language.
2. After that, the app authentication page will open in front of you. In this case, you need to click on Accept Accepted below. Next, on the page that opens, you need to click Register now.
3. After that, some scrolls appear. Skip this then you will be prompted to access the site, do not deny it.
4. Next, you need to enter your mobile phone number. Then you will have an OTP. Enter this. After that, you will be asked about your personal information. Fill it out and hit send.
5. Your risk level will now be displayed on the open page. Meanwhile, COVID-19 help centers and self-assessment tests are also available below.
In addition, as we mentioned more information about COVID-19, what to do and what not to do, COVID-19 safety standards are also provided. This app is the official app of the government of India.
You Can Aarogya Setu App Download Here: Aarogya Setu App