In India, there are nearly 100 million people with the Aadhaar card issued by Unique Identification Authority of India. In this case, the data protection of the Aadhaar card is less than any challenge to UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). To protect data on the Aadhaar card, authorization periodically includes new features.
UIDAI has recently launched a new feature that allows you to hide the basic number of your Aadhar card. This feature has been named Masked Aadhaar. With this function, the first 8 digits of the 12-digit base card are hidden. Only the last 4 digits can be seen on the Aadhar Card. UIDAI stated that this database will also be treated as legitimate and can be used anywhere. To download this Masked Aadhaar, follow the steps below.
How to Download Masked Aadhaar
To download Masked Aadhaar, follow these steps:
• To download “Masked Aadhaar”, first visit uidai.gov.in.
• Click on the download base in the Aadhar Enrolment section.
• Here, first select the Aadhar card, Virtual Aadhar Card or Enrolment ID, which you want to download e-Aadhaar from.
• The General Rule and the ” Masked Aadhaar ” option will be displayed to choose “Masked Aadhaar”.
• Then, enter the Aadhar card, the virtual Aadhaar card, or the Enrolment ID.
• Enter your name, zip code, security code and OTP request.
• When OTP arrives, enter OTP and download the Aadhaar card.
Also Read: Educational Technology