Today, Facebook has become a medium for entertainment, and not just for talking with friends. Videos are watched by millions of people on this platform. You’ve obviously seen Facebook videos to pass the time and a lot of videos that you might have liked.
But such an option is not available on Facebook where you can download the video. So today we tell you something special here. With the help of this trick, you will be able to download and watch the video without the internet.
How to download Facebook videos?
- First of all login into Facebook on your computer or laptop
- You open the video which you want to download or like
- You see three dots on the right side of the video, click on it
- You will see many options; press the copy link between them
- Then the video link will be copied
- Now go to the FBDOWN.NET website and paste this link
- After pasting the link, click on the download button and go to more options below, and hit Force HD Download.
- I hope that you have filled all the steps mentioned above and downloaded the videos so far, and you can watch them without the Internet.
Soon a new feature on Facebook
Facebook reporters told us that Facebook is working on a new feature. With the help of this feature, users will be able to share Instagram reels to Facebook feed. Facebook has begun testing the new feature and it will be available to users soon.
By the way, Facebook also has its own main reels feature which is on Facebook itself, and users can create short videos as they like. As reported by Reuters, “Facebook says we’re testing a feature for Instagram creators in India, after which they can share their reels on Facebook’s news feed.